Customer Support On TheLotter
TheLotter gives you 24/7 support and tons of resources.
This website clearly makes it a mission to help you succeed. If you ever need help, you can reach their support team via a ton of channels.
Their customer support service is available 24/7 and takes inquiries in 14 different languages.
- Live chat
- Email: We sent test inquiries and got a response within 2 hours!
- Telegram: Just search for TheLotter.com
- Viber: +356 793 63536
- WhatsApp: +356 793 63536
- Phone: +44 20 3150 0476
- Fax: +44 20 7691 7234
There are also dedicated, toll-free phone lines available for select countries:
- The UK: 0800-1700-409
- Australia: 1-800-259-355
- Canada: 1-888-786-3072
- France: 0805-109-968
- Germany: 0800-724-1082
- Russia: 880-0100-3681
- Ukraine: 0800-500-596
- South Africa: 0800-981-870
How Does it work?
TheLotter uses the lottery agent model, allowing you to buy official tickets for lottery games from all over the world. Here’s how that works:
- Buy tickets through theLotter’s website
- TheLotter sends out local agents to buy them for you
- Your tickets are scanned and stored in a safe. You receive scans as proof of ownership
Here’s a quick walkthrough straight from the company itself:
There are 52 lotteries available, and you may enter as many of them as you want.
To further expand your options, theLotter offers three different modes:
- Single Game: Buy at least 3 and up to 25 tickets in one go. Pick your own numbers or use Quick Pick.
- Syndicates (Group Game): Buy shares in a large set. Split costs and winnings with other players.
- Bundles: Get the best of both worlds by combining syndicate shares and personal purchases.
Aside from these, theLotter offers convenient features like:
- Multi-draw purchases: You can “buy ahead” for as many as 52 draws. This makes sure you don’t miss any future draws.
- Subscriptions: Similar to multi-draw purchases, a subscription automatically buys you tickets for upcoming draws. TheLotter even runs a free ticket promo for subscribers.
- Systematic forms: Get tickets that automatically cover every possible combination of your chosen numbers. More expensive, but it may boost your chances.
The best thing about playing at this website is that you’re an official participant in any lottery games you choose. Whether you buy personal entries or join a syndicate (or both!), you’ll always have an actual entry.
Plus, any winnings will come directly from the particular operator — not theLotter. Unlike many lotto betting sites, this company doesn’t depend on its own revenues or insurance coverage for prize payouts. You’re far more likely to receive your winnings.
Login and Signup
TheLotter’s login and registration are a breeze. You can even sign up with your Facebook account.
For even faster registration, you can sign in using your Facebook account. Easy peasy, right?
Players from all over the world can register. The registration form doesn’t exclude countries where an online lottery is illegal, either. Of course, if it’s against your local laws, you sign up at your own risk.
Review of theLotter’s Games, Promos, and Bonuses
Promo Codes, Vouchers, and Discount Codes
You can get tons of limited-time deals on their website. For example, players who buy at least 4 shares to Spain’s Loteria de Navidad (Christmas Raffle) right now will get a 10% discount!
The VIP Club
For more consistent discounts, there’s theLotter VIP Club. You don’t need anything special to join — just keep playing through their platform.
Every $1 you spend is worth 1 VIP point. The more VIP points you have, the higher your level — and the bigger your discount.
|Platinum||2001 – 5000||12.5%|
|Gold||501 – 2000||7.5%|
|Silver||201 – 500||5%|
|Bronze||51 – 200||2.5%|
VIP Club members also get access to exclusive deals and promotions. Plus, they get priority assistance from the customer support team.