The EuroMillions app is easy to use on your Android smartphone or tablet. Here’s how some of the main features work:
How to Install the EuroMillions Android App
The Android app is available to download for free from the Google Play Store. Follow the instructions below to install and set up the app.
- Visit the Google Play Store and select the ‘Install’ button to download it to your device.
- To open the app, select it from your device’s home screen or app menu.
- Select which lotteries you would like to appear and the order you want them to be displayed on the app’s home screen.
- Choose whether to have notifications enabled or not. You can get alerts for the latest results, big jackpots and announcements about special events.
You can update your settings or notification preferences at any time in future if you change your mind.
How to Scan Your Ticket
The Ticket Scanner is one of the app’s most useful features. As long as you have your EuroMillions entry to hand, you can use it to check whether you are a winner by following these steps.
- Select ‘Scan Your Ticket’ from the menu.
- Allow the app access to take pictures and record video. You won’t be able to scan your ticket without granting this permission.
- Point your camera at the QR code on your ticket. This is the black and white square underneath your numbers.
The scanner will quickly tell you whether you are a winner. If it can’t read the QR code straight away, try to hold your device as steady as possible or reposition it so that it can focus on the image properly.
How to Use the Checker
The Checker allows you to validate your numbers in different ways so that you can find out if you are a winner. As well as scanning your ticket, you can select ‘Quick Check’ or Add Ticket’ once you have got to the main Checker screen from the menu.
Quick Check — Select your five main numbers and two Lucky Stars from the number grids. Reset if you need to start again or tap on a number again to deselect it. Hit ‘Check Numbers’ when you are ready. The app will bring up a list of recent results and highlight numbers that you have matched, showing the value of any prizes you have won.
Add Ticket — Select your numbers from the grids of main balls and Lucky Stars. Choose whether you want to check those numbers in Tuesday or Friday draws. Tap ‘Save Ticket’ when you are finished. The app will show you whether those numbers have won a prize in the most recent draw, while you can carry out a ‘Full Check’ to look at the results for all recent draws. Select ‘only show winning results’ to only see the draws in which you have won prizes.
With these numbers now saved on the app, the Checker will be able to tell you straight away in future whether you are a winner, without you having to enter your selections again. To modify or delete any tickets that you have saved, tap on ‘Edit Ticket’. You can then select one of the tickets you have saved to make your changes.