How to withdraw money
The received winnings can be withdrawn from your personal wallet to electronic wallets (WebMoney, Yandex money, QIWI et al.), bank cards or to a bank account, to your phone account or donate to charity. Withdrawal instructions:
1. Go to your Personal Account and go to "My wallet". At the bottom there is an option "Transfer of funds" with an indication of the available amount for transfer.
2. Press the button "Translate". Transfers require confirmation by entering a code, sent by SMS to your phone number.
3. After entering the confirmation code, the system will direct you to the secure browser of the payment system, where you need to choose where the won money will be transferred.
4. Press the button "Translate", enter data (eg, phone number for withdrawal to the phone account). A commission is also charged for this procedure..
5. After the transfer, the personal account of the wallet is reset, and the phone will receive a message about the replenishment of the account balance for the amount of the winnings minus the interest deducted by the operator.
According to the rules, winnings before 100000 rub. can be obtained from a personal wallet or in cash at points of sale. Winnings from 100000 rub. issued by transfer to a personal account with the provision of a full package of documents. To receive a win from 1 million. rub. personal visit to Stoloto headquarters is required. With winnings from 15000 rub. tax withheld 13% for Russians and 30% for foreign players (see what tax on lottery winnings?).
The method of buying tickets online is considered the safest and most transparent. Each participant can track the movement of their funds in their personal account.